- The Bobster - whose favourite tea is Orange Pekoe, because it adds pep to his step.
- James Harley - whose favourite tea is a strong Yorkshire tea, as it packs a caffeinated punch and has flavours reminiscent of the homeland.
- Larniegr - who composed the following poem: For an early morning kickstart / It's English Breakfast for me / Would you like some sugar with that?' / 'Yes, one please!'
The Bobster, James and Larnie have until Sunday, 4 May 2014 to email Mr Earl Tea (email@example.com) with their names and postal addresses. Emily Stone is expecting your email.
The tea will be sent via post in time for Mothers Day.
Earlier this year, I had the chance to try out the fabulous tea from Mr Earl Tea - an online boutique tea subscription service and shop. How does this work?
You pick the subscription of your choice (one, three or six months), and each month you get three premium loose-leaf tea varieties, with details on where they’re sourced and instructions on how to brew the perfect cup for that particular type of tea. You can also purchase the teas individually on the website too.
For Mothers’ Day, the founder for Mr Earl Tea, Emily Stone, has given the Eat and Be Merry Crew three one-month subscriptions to giveaway to our lucky readers! Each subscription comes with three types of tea.
How to win your one-month subscription!
Answer the following question by leaving a comment below:
“What’s your favourite type of tea and why?”
1. Three winners will be drawn randomly and their names will be published on the blog on Thursday, 1 May 2014.
2. Winners have until Sunday, 4 May 2014 to email Mr Earl Tea (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their names and postal addresses. The tea will be sent via post in time for Mothers Day.
3. Comments that are left anonymously will not be considered.
4. One entry per person.
5. Only Australian residents can participate in the competition.
Alternatively, if you purchase a one, three or six month subscription before 4 May 2014, your teas will be delivered in time for Mothers Day. For more information on the teas on offer and prices, head to http://mrearltea.com.au/.
Good luck :)