Thank you to everyone who entered our Espresso Cold competition! The 10 lucky winners of a six-pack of Espresso Cold are:
1. Mary Cheung
2. Confessions of a Little Piggy
3. Daniel Gocentas
7. Lisa Dodson
9. Akira Honda
Winners have until Wednesday, 25 February 2015 to email the Eat And Be Merry Crew (eatandbemerrycrew @ gmail.com) their names and postal addresses. The winners’ details will be forwarded to Espresso Cold for prize distribution.
Mmm... nothing beats a proper coffee - aromatic, uplifting and gloriously deep in flavour. As Melbournians, we know a thing or two about coffee and we're excited to share with you the latest thing to hit the coffee drinking world: Espresso Cold.
This Melbourne based business loves their coffee and what makes Espresso Cold special is that it is slowly brewed over 24 hours - slow food coffee, who would have thunk it! In this hot and sultry Melbourne summer, what better way than to cool down by enjoying an Espresso Cold straight over ice, or you can also add milk for an instant iced coffee... with an extra scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!
Thanks to Espresso Cold we're giving away 60 bottles (250mls per bottle) to our Melbourne-based readers. Ten lucky winners will receive six bottles each (valued at $36).
How to win
Answer the following question by leaving a comment below:
“What's your favourite type of coffee?”
1. Ten winners will be drawn randomly and their names will be published on the blog on Monday, 23 February 2015.
2. Winners have until Wednesday, 25 February 2015 to email the Eat And Be Merry Crew (eatandbemerrycrew @ gmail.com) their names and postal addresses. The winners’ details will be forwarded to Espresso Cold for prize distribution.
3. Comments that are left anonymously will not be considered.
4. One entry per person.
5. Only Melbourne residents can participate in the competition.