Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Next of Kin, Elsternwick by Rockstar

Sometimes it's hard being single....like when I feel like going out for a spontaneous weekend brunch but there's no one to go with. Next of Kin is walking distance from me, and doesn't flinch when a single person wants to take up the valuable weekend real estate of a two seater table!

Next of Kin, Elsternwick, big breakfast
Next of Kin has been around for a little while - it's got a nice clean lined aesthetic with a good mix of options. Sometimes I just want the basics. I've re-found my love for fried eggs after an overseas trip. Next of Kin's fried eggs were perfection - those yolks were runny rich bliss! The hash brown was caramelised and crunchy with the lovely soft give of well cooked potato inside. And hallelujah for bacon with a decent amount of fat left to render and go crisp! Food was great and I love that I was left to slowly eat my brunch and read my book in peace with no pressure!

Next of Kin, Elsternwick

Verdict

We really liked it
We really liked it.
Mid value
Mid value.

Overall

Fresh modern chilled that locals are lucky to have.

Find it at

Next of Kin
546 Glenhuntly Road
Elsternwick VIC 3185
Phone: (03) 9041 8876

Next of Kin Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...