Sunday, June 18, 2017

Maker and Monger, South Yarra by Rockstar

I don't really like cheese. I don't understand the whole cheese platter thing. However....melted cheese is a whole other thing! And the best melted cheese is a cheese toasty. And in my opinion, the best cheese toasty in Melbourne is the fondue toasty at Maker and Monger with melty gruyere, coate, shallots, wine and garlic.....

Maker and Monger, South Yarra, cheese toasty
I'm pretty sure there's butter on the bread and it's make for a glorious golden caramelised crunch that gives way to cheesy stretchy heaven. It's full on and I've never finished a whole one but every mouth full is divine! I'm sure the other toastys are delicious too, but I can't try another one this ones available. Hmmm, maybe go with a friend and split two different ones!!!!

Maker and Monger, South Yarra

Maker and Monger, South Yarra

Verdict

We loved it
We loved it.
Cheap eats
Cheap eats.

Overall

Crunchy crispy cheesy carb heaven. Eat the cheese toasty... it's so worth it!!!!

Find it at

Maker and Monger
Stall 25, Prahran Market
163 Commercial Road
South Yarra, VIC, 3141

Maker & Monger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...