Epocha, Le Bon Ton, Baby, Mamasita (see our review) and The European will have popup stalls at the racecourse, offering some of their most popular menu items to hungry movie-goers.
Each night, one restaurant will present a special menu to match the evening’s movie.
Gates will open at 6pm, which allows time to graze on the gorgeous food before the movie starts at 8.30pm. Each restaurant will serve up two or three dishes that can be purchased separately from the entry ticket cost.
Session dates, restaurants and movies
- Wednesday, 2 March: Epocha – The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Thursday, 3 March: Le Bon Ton – The Big Lebowski
- Friday, 4 March: Baby – The Great Beauty
- Saturday, 5 March: Mamasita – Chef
- Sunday, 6 March: The European – Midnight in Paris
- Adult: $19.50 + booking fee
- Concession: $14.50 + booking fee