- Patrick Wu
Each of them has won a double pass to a winery tour, tastings, masterclass and lunch with Naked Wines Australia! Please email us (eatandbemerrycrew @ gmail.com) by 5:00pm today with your full name, mobile phone number and email address so that we can arrange your tickets for you.
Thank you to everyone else who entered the competition.
--WOW! Thanks to Naked Wines Australia (see our post earlier this month), we have two double passes to giveaway to our readers. This is an am-ay-zing prize for wine and food lovers. Join me (and a select group) this Saturday, 24 October 2015 for a guided winery tour, tasting and lunch in regional Victoria.
We've got two double tickets to giveaway for this flash competition. Winners will be announced tomorrow at 3:00pm.
The prizeTwo lucky readers will win an ‘access all areas’ double pass, which includes lunch, tastings galore and master classes with four different winemakers:
- How a Winery Works – what actually happens to the grapes once they are picked
- Inside Oak - the difference between various types of oak and how they can make a wine taste amazing
- Regional Tasting - a crash course on Victorian wines. Tasting different grapes from across Victoria
- What’s in My Wine - learn the truth about the additives and allergens in wine.
Date: Saturday, 24 October 2015
Transport will be provided. Bus will depart Flinders Street Station bus zone (261 Flinders St) at 9:00am and return at 6:00pm. We're spending the day at Sam Plunkett’s Winery at Avenel (about a 2 hour 15 min bus ride from Melbourne).
How to winAnswer the following question by leaving a comment below:
What's your favourite wine?
The rules1. Two winners will be drawn randomly and their names will be published on the blog on Friday, 23 October 2015 at 3:00pm (AEST).
2. The winners have until 5:00pm on Friday, 23 October 2015 to email the Eat And Be Merry Crew (eatandbemerrycrew @ gmail.com) with their full names, mobile phone number and email address which will be sent to Naked Wines Australia.
3. Naked Wines Australia will contact the winners and provide details of the itinerary.
4. Comments that are left anonymously will not be considered.
5. One entry per person.
6. Only Melbourne residents can participate in the competition.