Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bibimbap, England by Bureaucrat

After getting a haircut in Soho, I had lunch a nearby Korean restaurant, Bibimbap.


Inside, it was brightly lit with colours.


Most notably, was the myriad of tiny photos of regular diners that were stuck on the walls. It seemed that diners really love Bibimbap - and I do too.


I ordered the seafood bibimbap. It came in the typical sizzling stone bowl, which kept sizzling for a good 20 minutes. It was slightly disappointing that the seafood was a marina mix, but it was still good. It also came with thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms, beanshoots, pickles and seaweed.

Because the stone bowl was properly hot, the rice at the bottom got a nice crunchiness to it. You mix the chilli and the miso sauce to your own liking. A decent sized serving.

Overall
As much as I like Korean food, I'm no expert. However, having said that, I would consider this to be the best bibimbap that I've had. I would definitely swing by to eat here again when I'm in the neighbourhood.

Address
Bibimbap
11 Greek Street
Soho W1D 4
Telephone: (020) 7287 3434

Bibimbap on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Bibimbap Soho said...

Thanks for your blog post! Really great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...