Friday, July 27, 2018

Banoi, Melbourne by Rockstar

I love Vietnamese food. I’ve often thought if I had to choose only one cuisine to have for the rest of my life, Vietnamese would be up there. Maybe because there’s so much variety. 

Banoi, Melbourne, salt and pepper chicken ribs
Salt and pepper chicken ribs

I’m pretty pleased to have Banoi right behind work... but I'm not always pleased when it’s so popular that you can’t always pop in and get a table! I’m loving their recently updated menu. There’s the healthy tasty options and then there’s the deliciously decadent comfort food in case it’s been one of those day where only fried chicken can make it better.

The staff are always friendly, and it’s great for squeezing into a work day as the service is efficient and timely.

Banoi, Melbourne, drinks
I enjoyed my refreshing passion fruit soda which was perfectly light with a slight tang. My work  lunch bestie loved her central style cold coffee.

I’m a sucker for fried chicken. I love Banoi’s salt and pepper chicken ribs (see first pic). It’s quite a thick batter with a good amount of seasoning served with capsicum and onion.

Banoi, Melbourne, maple sriracha chicken ribs, chicken pho rolls
They’ve recently introduced maple sriracha chicken ribs - they are a sticky, slightly spicy mouthful of happiness. The chicken pho rolls had a lovely texture. The steamed rice skin was beautifully textured - soft and lush, with a gorgeous soy, chilli and lime sauce that legatee the dish from bland to delightful!

Verdict

We really liked it
We really liked it.
Cheap eats
Cheap eats.

Overall

Delicious happy making food in a pleasant atmosphere!

Find it at

Banoi
530 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: (03) 9642 7398

Banoi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...