Wednesday, August 31, 2011

All Bar One, England by Bureaucrat

For lunch one day, we decided to make use of the five pound deals from All Bar One.


ABO is a chain pub/cafe. I hadn't been to one before, but I quite liked my experience.


Inside, it was decorated with light wooden furniture and warm lights. The voucher limited us to a selection of main dishes.


Voucher Boy, Ms S and Ms B all went for the falafel burger, which came with chips and tomato chutney. They all thought it was yummy.


I got the beef and coriander burger. I couldn't quite taste the coriander, but it was a decent burger nonetheless. I loved the chutney, which was chunky and flavoursome.

Overall
For a fiver, ABO gives a good deal for lunch. I would go back even without a voucher. One the day we went, the service a bit slow - other tables who came in after us had their meals served before ours. ABO has a nice, casual atmosphere - you can easily linger here. The food is above average. All in all, a good, reliable place.

Address
All Bar One
58 Kingsway
Holborn WC2B 6DX
Telephone: 020 7269 5171

All Bar One on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...