Saturday, November 4, 2017

Huxtaburger, Collingwood by Rockstar

I like a good burger. There's something satisfying about a soft bun, a good bite, some crunch, and just enough sauce. I've been a fan of Huxtaburger since they opened; to me it's how a burger should be. That includes a good balance of fat to add taste and moisture.

I found myself free and easy, with no commitments, and an all day car park on Smith Street. I like meat. But… I love fried chicken. Crunchy coating and tender tasty chicken.

Huxtaburger, Collingwood, Britney burger
So when I saw the Britney, I couldn't resist… southern fried chicken, avocado, bacon, aioli, cheese, lettuce and tomato... yeahhhhhh!!! It's a perfect partnership like 90’s Britney and Justin… Baby, one more time... yes, please!!

Verdict

We liked it
We liked it.
Cheap eats
Cheap eats.

Overall

Fast food as it should be - great ingredients well made. Love their burgers.

Also have a gander at Big Fil's reviews of Huxtaburger in Collingwood and Melbourne CBD.

Find it at

Huxtaburger
106 Smith Street
Collingwood VIC 3066
Phone: (03) 9417 6320

Huxtaburger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...