Monday, December 19, 2016

No 35, Melbourne CBD by Obelix

If you want your breakfast with a view, No 35 situated on the 35th floor of the Sofitel would definitely fit the bill with its panoramic views of Melbourne.  It's times like these when I look down from the giddy heights of heaven that I swell with pride at my home town.  Ah, Melbourne!  We love ya!  

hot breakfast buffet
Breakfast buffet

made to order omelette

scrambled eggs and baguette
As breakfast buffet goes expect what a solid range of hots (ie sausages, grilled tomatoes, hash browns) along side eggs-your-way and made-on-the-spot pancakes and French toasts.

cereals and breads

fruit
There was an array of fruits and compotes and more than enough cereal varieties (which I think nobody really touched).

patisserie

danish, yoghurt and fruit

english breakfast tea
The patisseries were divine as one would expect from the Sofitel.  I particularly loved my croissant with my cuppa and I chased it down with a Danish.

smoothies and juices
What really separated this buffet spread from the rest was the range of smoothies and juices temptingly arranged in little shot glasses.  Loved these.  I must have necked about half a dozen.  Made me feel slightly virtuous and not so guilty about the croissant and Danish...

view of melbourne from no 35

view of melbourne from no 35

Verdict

We loved it
We loved it.

Overall

Kiddo wants to return ASAP.  I think that speaks volumes.  Service is impeccable as you would expect from Sofitel.  Stunning surrounds and a lovely spread.

Find it at

No 35 Restaurant
25 Collins St
Melbourne Vic 3000

No reservations required for breakfast buffet.

No35 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, how much is the breakfast buffet?

EatAndBeMerryCrew said...

$43 per person

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...